Placing An Order From Our Shopping Cart
To place an order from our Shopping Cart, simply add the items you wish to purchase to your shopping cart and process the order. Be sure to keep your order number since this is your reference number. We will send out a confirmation email once the order has been processed (within 48 hours). Once your items are ready to ship, we will email your tracking information. All of our shopping cart items ship from within the Continental USA via UPS, USPS, or UPS Freight.
Forms Of Payment
All accounts are prepaid. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. Credit card orders are processed same day.
Shipping and Handling
We do everything we can to ensure that your item arrives as soon as possible. However, delivery times vary depending on the method of shipment chosen. We make every attempt to utilize the most economical shipping services so that we can provide our customers with the lowest shipping rate possible! We ship within the 48 contiguous United States. From the date of your finalized order, shipping times will vary from 4-7 days for in stock merchandise. Drop Shipped Items In some instances select products are shipped from another location and may require extra delivery time.
Furniture and large items are delivered via UPS Freight. Freight charges are calculated based upon overall dimensions, weight, and customer zip code.
- Delivery must be signed for in person.
- Freight companies will deliver curb side and are not responsible for carrying merchandise into your home, unless the item offers that service and you have specified inside delivery.
- If delivery arrives with any visual damage to the packaging, please make a note of this on the waybill before signing for your delivery. If not noted, a shipping claim for damages cannot be filed.
- Orders shipped by freight are delivered curb side (unless specific indoor delivery is specified) and can only be delivered to valid street addresses.
For Deliveries to Multiple-Unit Addresses such as senior living facilities and apartment complexes, when the specific unit or apartment number is included in the ship-to address:
- UPS will make up to three attempts to deliver packages directly to the door.
- If the ship-to address does not include the specific unit or apartment number, the package will be held at a UPS facility.
- A postcard will be mailed via the United States Postal Service® notifying the receiver that we need more information to complete the delivery.
- Receivers may request,in writing to UPS, that the UPS driver leave the package with a specific neighbor or the management office.
For Deliveries to Gated Communities:
- UPS will make up to three attempts to deliver packages directly to the door of gated addresses, such as subdivisions with a gated entry.
- If there is not a guard on duty to allow driver entry, we will leave a UPS InfoNotice® in an available, visible area.
- By following the instructions on the UPS InfoNotice, you can make alternate delivery arrangements to ensure your delivery is made promptly and securely.
We package all of our merchandise to withstand normal shipping conditions. There are times, however, when the shipping company will damage something in transport and it is very important that you follow the damage claim procedure so we can get your replacement item to you as quickly as possible. All damages must be reported to the carrier immediately. You are required to keep all packaging for inspection by the carrier.
Returns and Exchanges
If your merchandise received is damaged or defective, e-mail us at: email@example.com and we will contact you right away. An exchange may be made for any item deemed to be defective if the following criteria are met:
- Exchanges of defective merchandise must be requested within 10 days of receipt of the item.
- Item(s) must be returned in original condition with the box and all packaging as received.
- Items not deemed defective are not returnable, nor can they be used for any exchange.
Please be sure you are confident in your purchase decision before ordering!
No information provided by you to place your order will be sold, shared or traded in full or in part. We treat your personal information with the utmost confidentiality.